Thursday, December 1, 2011

So, This Week Sucks

Okay. So I'm super stressed out right now, and this week is full of horrible things, but I'm surprisingly happy. I don't know why. On top of a trillion homework assignments that I have to do and losing my car keys today (yes, it sucks. so much), I've had more friend drama and activities than ever before. But whatever, all of that is inconsequential.

Being stressed increases productivity. It has to, otherwise things would never ever get done. A certain amount of stress can make you shut down completely, but I had my breakdown last night. And now I'm back with the swing of everything! Solving problems, being productive, and all that jazz.

But why am I so happy? I don't know. It could be the fact that I've looked cute every day this week and that helps me feel better. Could be that I get to check things off my list of things to do, which makes that list shrink in size, which is always a fantastic feeling. It could be that I don't have time to worry about pointless things. Maybe it's a release of pent-up stress. Maybe I just needed to be angry at something. Who knows. But I'm in a good mood! Despite everything else going to shit in my life.

Maybe it's Chipotle.

No comments:

Post a Comment