Sunday, December 4, 2011

I Figured It Out

The reason why I'm so miserable all the time is because I'm tired of living up to other people's expectations of me.

I'm tired of worrying how I dress and how it will portray me to society.
I'm tired of worrying about what I post on social networking because I'm afraid that it'll make people think badly of me.
I'm tired of being afraid that what I'm saying will get me judged or laughed at.
I'm tired of constantly making sure I'm being proper.
I'm tired of following the rules because I'm afraid of getting into a little bit of trouble.
I'm sick of being the cautious one.
I'm tired of dragging people down to my mellowness because I don't want things to get crazy.
I'm tired of being reserved.
I'm done with being too swept up in life not to enjoy the ride.
I'm sick and tired of doing what others say, just because they think it's a good idea.
I'm tired of repressing my thoughts because I'm afraid of what I'll say, and what others will think of that.
I'm tired of being afraid to branch out.

I need to get out of this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment