Wednesday, November 23, 2011

One Thing I'll Never Understand...

Why the hell is it so easy to blog, and yet so difficult to do things I'm supposed to do? I told myself today that I was going to finish two essays before I went to bed. And what did I do instead?

I got hungry and went to find some food, only to realize that I don't know what I'm allowed to eat and what's off-limits until the feasting tomorrow. I settled on a bag of microwavable popcorn, which I didn't even want after I popped it.

I went on Facebook for a while, and started playing SimSocial. It's addicting, and such a guilty pleasure of mine. I'm almost embarrassed to admit I play it, but it's awesome, so whatever.

I went on Twitter and read all the tweets I've been missing for the past few hours. Not as fulfilling as one might think.

I went on YouTube and wasted some time there. See a pattern here?

I texted my boyfriend. Which isn't really that incredibly distracting by itself, but it's something that I also did instead of writing essays.

I watched tonight's episode of Modern Family, which I missed.

I played Auld Lang Syne, which is a Solitaire game. I played it a few times, bringing my stats up to 240 wins, 0 losses.

I calculated the time until I was on my way to Target for Black Friday shopping. In case you were wondering, I'll be spending money 26 hours from now.

I looked at my essays. And promptly decided to go to sleep.

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment