Thursday, December 22, 2011

Quick Recap

I feel particularly obligated to blog today, and I don't know why. It's fairly early in the evening for me, but I suppose that's a bad thing. I need to get my sleep schedule back on track.

Today has been the most fun that I've had in a while. It was filled with amazing people and amazing conversation. I baked cookies with my best friend, her love interest, and my boyfriend today, and we laughed so hard we thought we were going to cry. We kept one another on our toes all afternoon, and it was amazingly fun. I miss them all.

I then went back to my boyfriend's house for a family dinner. Of course, we sat at the table for close to two hours afterwards, just talking and laughing. His family are truly some of the most amazing people that I've ever met, and I always feel extremely blessed to spend as much time with them as I do. It's a breath of fresh air, and it always warms my heart to see a family interact in such a way as theirs do. They're genuinely happy people that are genuinely happy to be spending time together. Also, they're hilarious, which doesn't hurt.

Hopefully I'll be in a more poetic mood as Christmas comes along. By the way, regardless of whatever holiday you celebrate, I hope it's a happy, joyous, merry one.

No comments:

Post a Comment