Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dear D

Okay, here's the thing. I don't appreciate your nasty tweets about me. Just say it the fuck to my face. And just because I'm hanging out with some guy at rehearsal doesn't mean I'm any less faithful to my boyfriend. You've never once allowed me to be friends with who I want, because whenever I hang out with guys one-on-one, you always claim that people talk and are saying mean things about me. Well guess what. Nobody thinks that. I'm a nice person, and nobody thinks I'm a slut. Lunch with a boy during a rehearsal break doesn't indicate a relationship failing on my part, not does it mean that I'm cheating on my boyfriend. When, by the way, your ex's only constant complaint about you was that you were all over other guys in front of him. So you can do that, yet I can't scratch a guy's head or hug another guy when hanging out with my friends? Your excuse is that everyone knows you're joking. Well they know that about me too! Nobody suspects me of cheating, except maybe my loser of an ex. I'm faithful to my boyfriend. Completely. Absolutely. And he knows that.

So get your nose and tweets out of my fucking business and take some of your own advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment