Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Nobody Cares About Your Vacations

Seriously... I was leafing through some random blogs on blogspot, and I came to the realization that, out of the six I saw, three were about vacations that the author had gone on recently, one was devoted to the author's dog (apparently, it's sick), one was full of pictures of fish the author had caught, and the sixth was some devil-slayer-Satan advocate. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm probably the last person to be in a position to say anything about not blogging about pointless things, because hello, have you read what I write? However, I like to think I'm entertaining. I like to think that, mostly, my posts provide some sort of perspective to things. Granted, half of the blog is just venting about my life, but there's some wholesome messages. Maybe not. But at least I'm not a) boasting about my vacations and/or fishing endeavors, b) telling the life story of my dog, or c) promoting Satan. Cheers to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment