Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"Mr. Right Now" by Putbull ft. Akon

"My name is not Mr. Right,
But you can be my Mrs. Tonight.
I know you're looking for a good guy,
But I can guarantee a good time.
My name is not Mr. Right,
But you can by my Mrs. Tonight.
I know we're only fooling around.
I'm never gonna be your Mr. Right,
But I'ma be your Mr. Right Now"

Seriously?

Translation:
"I'm not good for you,
But we can sleep together tonight.
I know you're looking for something worthwile,
But I'm fun.
Again, I'm not good for you,
I still want to sleep with you.
This doesn't mean anything
It isn't going anywhere,
But you're going to sleep with me tonight."

Good thing Pitbull and Akon are so moral, and that popular music is promoting good things. No wonder we still have a problem with objectifying women and treating them differently than men.

No comments:

Post a Comment