Monday, April 16, 2012

Random Compliments

This weekend, I got some pretty awesome compliments. These ranged from the standard: "Your eyes are gorgeous" to the more descriptive. I'll just list them out for you right now.
"Your eyes do have a hypnotizing effect!"
"You're dangerous"
"I raised four good sons. But if I were ever to have a daughter, I would want her to be just like you."
"I love you like a daughter."
"I'm so proud of you."
"This may sound really weird, but you have the most gorgeous hips!" (This one is my personal favorite because the one part of my body that I'm most insecure about is my hips. This girl made my entire life with just that one comment. Thank you.)
"I think I'm in love with you. Don't tell my wife."

And a compliment I gave to someone close to me:
"I just realized I never told you how incredibly amazing I think you are, how much I look up to you, and how I want to be you. So that's that!"

No comments:

Post a Comment