Thursday, April 19, 2012

Manipulation

I can't tell what I'm dealing with.

That's incredibly rare to me, because I'm incredibly good at reading people. This individual is manipulative. However, I can see through the facade, or so I think. The question becomes then, to what extent. One of my best friends was manipulated into being in love, and she's still struggling with that implication. Recently, some think that I fell victim to the same trap. I still don't know. The right words and the ability to ask the right questions goes a long way, especially for me. I felt like I was matched, like I was finally understood.

After the fact, we had to cut contact because of a girlfriend being in the picture, and because one of my best friends was romantically involved in the past. My friends got involved, it was incredibly nasty. Now, I'm being asked if I still have feelings. If I'm still in love. It's getting abrasive. And I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment