Sunday, April 22, 2012

A New Thing?

Let's try something. Being inspired by PostSecret, but never being struck at the right moment, I'm going to attempt to post my secrets here and hope you all enjoy them. I'll try to do a few at a time, so posts aren't simply one statement.


Looking back on pictures from the time I felt most suicidal, I appear happier then than I do now. I'm either better at coping than I was, or worse at faking happiness to myself.

I feel like I have never been good enough for my mother's standards, and now I may make an extremely important life decision simply to prove to her that I can handle things.

I'm supposed to be working on a project. A page on Eugene Delacroix on Tumblr. I don't know how to use Tumblr, and have been YouTube-ing baby sloths for the past two hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment