Monday, March 19, 2012

You Know Who You Are

I'm sorry for blogging about you. You were worried, once, about not being able to stop reading this, and I can't decide if I wish you still read it or if I'd rather you have stopped. Either way, I'm still maintaining my online anonymity and not revealing who you are to anyone, or who I am to anyone. I'm blogging for strangers, and trying to forget that you're among the few that read this. I hope that's okay with you. I do want you to know that I have absolutely no hard feelings, and that I'm sorry we were once doing better with the friends arrangement than we are right now.

You're coming home in a little while, and I'm going to ask you to meet up with me for coffee or something. You don't know this yet, because I haven't asked you yet. I hope you accept. I also hope you're open with me, and I with you. I think about you, and it's hard sometimes, I admit that. I miss you as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment