Monday, November 26, 2012

I Can't Sing Anymore

I wish I were kidding. Singing is my number-one favorite thing to do, and I can't do it anymore. I lose my voice too much since I came to Berkeley, I've been half-sick for the past three months, and every single person I run into asks if my voice has changed. Which I didn't think it had but I guess I was wrong. Turns out, I can't sing anymore because my voice is 100% kaput.

I'd like to think that I was good at it at some point, but I just watched two YouTube videos and I can tell you that I cringed. Pitchy vowels all over the Star Spangled Banner, whiny tone, got it all. Literally so bad. But then again I'm the most critical of myself, so what can I say?

I haven't completely abandoned. I just wish that I was able to sing and didn't lose my voice so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment