Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Beginning?

This whole blogging thing is new to me, I'll be honest. It's something that I probably should have started a long time ago, but didn't. Story of my life. Anyways, I should warn you: what you find here may not be to your liking, and I'm fine with that. Sharing my story is something that I've wanted to do for a while, but have never gotten the chance to do because moments of inspiration come to me most often when I'm alone, and in no position to break out the diary and scribble some sentences to myself about my day. This will be a reflection of myself, and if you like it then fantastic. Now you've got fair warning. Oh, I should probably tell you about myself. I'm a high school student in Illinois, and that's about it for that. I'm into music and theater, but psychology and biology are where it's at in regards to schools. You'll notice as I post more: almost everything I say is laced with psychological undertones. I'm someone who'll have your back, no matter what, and I'm a terrific listener. Nothing you say in confidence to me will ever be repeated or show up anywhere, pinky promise. I'm passionate about what I love, and I love what I do. Friends are my life, and I have some terrific ones. Family's really important to me, and in my case it's a complex issue. We'll get into that. I'm a positive influence on those around me, and I better people's lives. I truly believe that. Now that I've made myself sound perfect, I have a disclaimer: I'm human. I get upset and sarcastic and completely withdraw from society. I have breakdowns and moments of complete dorkiness. I trip ALL the time. I'm not perfect, and I don't pretend to be. I'm done hiding myself behind masks, a former habit of mine, so what you see is what you get. If you're still reading, you probably are someone that already cares about me quite a great deal or someone who I'd be interested in getting to know better, because you're willing to listen to me ramble. That's all for this post (don't want to be overwhelming), goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment