Friday, July 15, 2011

Love life? Please.

It's been a month or so since I last posted- not that any of my "avid followers" missed me, because I have none. But since I last wrote, I broke up with my boyfriend- who isn't letting me go. He's under the impression that I want to get back together with him and so he's got to do all that he can to win me back. He's in Hawaii currently. But another guy came into the picture recently. We'd hung out before this week, once or twice, we're friends, we have a lot of mutual friends. I actually dated one of his close friends two years previous. Anyhow, we hung out on Wednesday night, I gave him a stick shift driving lesson, and we went out to eat. Low-key, after church, no big deal. But when we hugged goodbye, he kissed me on the cheek. Not overly pushy, but flirtatious enough to catch my attention. Tonight, he came over to my house to make puppy chow and watch a movie and TV, and the farewell was the same- a courteous kiss on the cheek. And, as I leave town tomorrow morning for a two week vacation, he asked me when I would be returning- and made sure he knew the answer. He's super friendly and nice, and I'm not sure what exactly is happening at this point. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment